Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 16 green onions (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 dutch chilies (seeded, minced)
- 1⁄2 lb green beans (trimmed)
- 1⁄2 lb baby corn (drained, halved)
- 3 ounces Baby Spinach (torn)
- 6 -8 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 lb fresh wide rice or 1 lb udon noodles
- 1 lb cod fish fillet (cubed)
- seasoned flour (as needed)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- nuoc nam
- lime wedge
- cilantro (minced)
- peanuts (chopped)
- In a wok heat oil.
- Add the onions and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add the chiles, beans, corn and spinach. Saute 1 minute.
- Add broth. Bring to a boil. Drop in noodles. Turn off heat. Cover.
- Meanwhile, dredge fish in flour to coat, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Brown fish on all sides.
- Season noodles. Place on plates. Top with fish.
- Serve with the nuoc nam, limes, cilantro and peanuts.