Thai Fish Cakes With Noodle Salad
- Blend or process half of the coriander, half of the mint, half of the chilli, fish, garlic and egg white until mixture forms a paste, using one hand, shape into 12 patties.
- Cook patties, in batches, in heated large non-stick frying pan until browned both sides and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until just tender; drain. Keep warm.
- Combine sugar, juice and sambal in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, chop remaining coriander, mint and chilli finely. Place in a large bowl with noodles, sugar mixture, cucumber and snowpeas; toss to combine.
- Serve fish cakes on noodle salad.