Lemon Pepper Fish Greek Style
Serves 2. A simple marinade for a quick cook meal Serve with veges or a salad on the side You can use any type of fish fillet- 1 per serve or two smaller per serve as required. Cooking time includes marinating time
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely zested
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 fish fillets (1 pound/1/2 kilo estimate)
- Combine the garlic, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, cracked black pepper, sea salt and the dried oregano in a large bowl. Use the bowl in which you will marinate your fish.
- Add the fish and ensure it is thoroughly coated in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Line a broiler/griller tray with aluminium foil and place the fish on in a single layer. Broil/Grill the fish for 5-10 minutes each side. Only turn the fish once during the cooking (as you do not want it to fall apart). Grill until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a salad or veges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this last week for lunch and it was the most delicious and easy recipe for such a favorable outcome! I love fish and this recipe satisfied my craving. For a complete meal-like finish I added asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms and chopped potatoes onto the pan for baking with the fish. Delish!1Reply
see 69 more