- 2 tablespoons musumman curry paste
- 1 small onion, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 1 kg chicken breast, cut to 2cm strips
- 2 (400 ml) cans coconut milk
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut to 2cm cubes
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 limes, juice of or 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts (or (2 tbsp crunch peanut butter)
- 3 -4 kaffir lime leaves (can use dried) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- With a small amount of cooking oil, fry the onion and curry paste until brown.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry until slightly browned.
- Pour in both cans of coconut milk. Add potato and carrot pieces. Bring to gentle boil and turn down heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is soft.
- Add peanuts and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice and kaffir leaves. Serve with steamed rice.