- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- taco seasoning, 1 package
- cornbread mix, 1 package
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400'.
- Combine beef, corn, onion, pepper, salsa, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Transfer to a greased 9x9 baking dish, cover.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare cornbread according to pkg.
- When 30 minutes cook time for beef mixture has passed, spread cornbread batter over beef, covering entirely.
- Bake, uncovered, another 20-25 minutes or until corn bread is golden brown.
- Top with sour cream, shredded cheddar, olives, etc.