- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce (the thicker type more like a glaze)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to package directions, drain.
- While pasta is cooking, combine carrots, broccoli, pineapple, and water chestnuts.
- Heat large skillet or wok with oil in it. Add chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from wok, put into clean bowl.
- Add bowl of vegetable ingredients to wok. Stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Re-add cooked chicken to veggies in pan, also teriyaki sauce and stir fry 1 minute.
- Toss pasta and chicken/veggie mixture together and serve hot.