This is a tasty delicious meal that is good served with rice.
Make and share this Teriyaki Beef Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill.
- Cut steaks into 1 inch wide strips.
- Place strips in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over strips; toss to coat well.
- Cover dish or seal bag; let stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to grill, remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread steak strips onto 4 10 to 12 inch oiled metal skewers.
- Place on grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once.