1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Beef Skewers
This is a tasty delicious meal that is good served with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill.
- 2Cut steaks into 1 inch wide strips.
- 3Place strips in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag.
- 4In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 5Pour over strips; toss to coat well.
- 6Cover dish or seal bag; let stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes to marinate.
- 7When ready to grill, remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- 8Thread steak strips onto 4 10 to 12 inch oiled metal skewers.
- 9Place on grill and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Beef Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round tip steaks