Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect summer backyard supper. Fun and delicious. Needs to marinate at least 4 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 lbs boneless beef steaks, cut in cubes
- 1 can pineapple chunk
- 3 small zucchini
- 1⁄2 lb whole mushroom
- 1 onion, cut in quarters,then seperated
- 1 large green pepper, cut in 1 in pieces
- Mix first 5 ingredients; toss with the beef cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Drain beef-save marinade.
- Thread meat, pineapple, and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill over hot coals 15 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Heat marinade to boiling for several minutes; serve with kabobs.
This was very simple to make and the flavor is grate. I served it with fried rice and everyone loved it.