From Webers Big Book of Grilling
Make and share this Tequila Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- For the marinade: Whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- Place shrimp in a large ziplock bag and add marinade, pressing out the air and tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate 30-45 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from bag, thread on skewers, and discard marinade. Sprinkle with salt.
- Grill over direct high heat until shrimp are just opaque this is one to 2 minutes per side. Watch carefully because shrimp overcook so quickly.
- Remove from grill and serve warm with lime wedges.
Just FYI to alligirl...cilantro and coriander are one of the same, cilantro is the fresh one.
WOW! These were good! I especially liked the hint of heat from the jalapeno! I followed the recipe as directed, except I had fresh cilantro, so I subbed that for the coriander. Great with a spicy cocktail, but I'm going to try to come up with a complimentary dipping sauce! These would be wonderful for passing at a party. Thanks for sharing, kit in NO!