Recipe by Judy81350
A very simple dish to prepare. Economical too! This is something the kids love. Enjoy!
Top Review by *Parsley*
I've had versions of this in the past and never really cared for them. But this is much more tasty! The celery, onion and worcestershire give a nice flavor boost. I put a layer of frozen corn on top of the meat, but that's all I added. I sprinkled some of the cheddar on top of the tots about 10 minutes prior to the end of baking time. Thanx for posting!
- 907.18 g ground beef, browned and drained
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 473.18-709.77 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 907.18 g bag frozen tater tots (I use the minis)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce