Vegetarian Comfort Food: Tater Tot Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package Boca meatless ground burger (or 4 Boca meatless burgers, crumbled)
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute Boca Crumbles in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently, in large saute pan for approximately 8-10 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Add green beans and chopped onion saute for an additional 2 mins., stirring frequently.
- Add minced garlic and saute for one additional minute, stirring frequently.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, mixing thoroughly on reduced heat for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Place mixture in 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- Cover mixture with frozen tater tots in neat rows.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 18-20 mins., or until tater tots are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As a foodie in the middle of the Midwest, I prepare many meals myself in order to satisfy my pan-global palette. From vegetarian versions of my mom's dishes, to Chinese eggrolls and Indian curries, I love to cook and I love to eat!