Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet/sour tartar sauce for fish.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (mayonaise may be used)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped onions (semi-fine)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate before use.
- Note: Fresh is always better, but store-bought/dried may be used for parsley, lemon juice and onions.
My DGD's and I enjoyed making and tasting this great Tartar Sauce. Even though they say they don't like fish...they agreed that the next time their mom makes chicken they would love to dip the chicken in this sauce. It is a terrific and easy recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
Great tartar sauce. This was simple and had great flavor. Used this with fries and fish. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2014.