Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummmmmmmy! Tagliatelle pasta is similar in shape to Fettucine. I'm sure any pasta would be good with this dish.
- 12 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
- While the Pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Add half the gorgonzola cheese to the pan with the cream and stir over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- Add the basil and season with pepper, if needed.
- Drain the pasta, divide between warmed serving plates, pour the sauce over the pasta and scatter the remaining Gorgonzola cheese evenly over each dish.
- Serve immediately.
Very good! I used penne and added some diced rotisserie chicken. It was very tasty, especially loved all the garlic! Thanks for posting!
I am so happy I found this recipe, as it has fast become my DH's and my favorite new pasta dish! We can't wait to have it again! Paired with Chicken Marsala, it was a romantic dinner for us! Thanks!
Very nice and very fast for a weekenight dinner. Fresh pasta goes even faster and is even nicer. Would be good over chicken breasts, steak, etc if it were a bit thicker.