Tagliatelle With Garlic, Gorgonzola and Basil
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
- While the Pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Add half the gorgonzola cheese to the pan with the cream and stir over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- Add the basil and season with pepper, if needed.
- Drain the pasta, divide between warmed serving plates, pour the sauce over the pasta and scatter the remaining Gorgonzola cheese evenly over each dish.
- Serve immediately.