Tagliatelle With Parmesan and Courgettes (Zucchini)
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 -10 small courgettes (baby sized and thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- fresh basil
- 16 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 90 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Add the olive oil and garlic into a thick bottomed pan and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the courgettes and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, salt pepper and most of the basil.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle in boiling water until al dente.
- Toss with the courgettes in the pan adding most of the parmesan cheese (may need a little extra olive oil to loosen).
- Serve with torn basil and sprinkle with parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Quick, easy and delicious, I used basil from the garden and I always tend to have zucchini since it seems to be available all year round (here) and quite inexpensive. Lovely pasta dish for an excellenet midweek suppwer, particularly when I had come home quite late and it was good to put supper on the table in no time at all! Thank you Karen, made for PAC Spring 2013
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, my son Henry and daughter Heather, in a house near the English countryside and on the way to the sea from London.</p>