Tubettini With Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup small shell pasta (tubettini)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- black pepper
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water, 8-10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine pasta, heavy cream, tomatoes, and basil. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cook mixture, stirring, until most of the cream is absorbed and mixture is creamy. Add pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION