1/23 Photos of Taco Ring (From Pampered Chef)
I attended a Pampered Chef party and had this taco ring. I had ate them many times but was always to scared to make one. It's so easy--took me a few times to make it look pretty but it's really simple to do, just experiment around with it. My kids now request these instead of regular tacos. I was out of black olives tonight, so I used green--the toppings are your personal choice really! Makes 16 rolls but we can't eat just one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe black olives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Cook ground beef in large skillet over medium heat 7-9 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Remove pan from heat.
- 3Stir in taco seasoning mix, cheese and water.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- 6Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Pizza Stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5 inch diameter opening in center.) I use my Pampered Chef pizza stone, but any flat round pan should work--perhaps even a pizza sheet, but I'd spray it with Pam before adding the crescent rolls.
- 7Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered).
- 8Bake at 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Shred lettuce and chop tomato, onion, olives, and bell pepper (if desired).
- 10If you want to do something fancy, scoop out a bell pepper and fill with salsa and put into center of ring.
- 11Add your toppings to top of ring and finish with more shredded cheese and sour cream.
- 12This is great with a salad.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Ring (From Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 160.1 mg
- Sodium 1885.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g