Yummy twist on tacos > no mess! This is THE BEST taco pie recipe. Everyone loves this one. Great as leftovers or to make an extra and freeze it for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 1Brown meat > drain fat and season.
- 2Unroll crust, put into 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- 3Bake crust for about 10 minutes until just starting to bubble.
- 4Spread beans on pie crust.
- 5Layer half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- 6Layer other half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- 7Top with crumbled corn chips.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- 9Serve with guacamole, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pie in Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1403.0
- Calories from Fat 769
- Total Fat 85.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.5 mg
- Sodium 3042.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 54.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: