Recipe by Shari2
My family had no clue that it was healthy. Very good for something quick to make.
Top Review by nnreq
Shari, thank you for a wonderful recipe. this was just too easy to make. The only substitutions that I made were to use reduced fat biscuits and reduced fat cheese. Ohter than that I followed the directions to a T. My family is very picky and they loved this.
- 8 refrigerated biscuits
- 15 ounces ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Press biscuits into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Brown the ground turkey in a pan and sprinkle with bouillon.
- Add the onions and green peppers.
- Then add the tomato paste, water, and taco seasoning.
- Mix together.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes.