Island Pina Colada
- Ready In:
1 Pina Colada
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coco lopez coconut cream (in can)
- 1 ounce double cream or 1 ounce whipping cream
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 maraschino cherry, to garnish
- 1 pineapple slice, wedge, to garnish
- Pour ingredients into a blender and blend for 15 seconds with, or without ice (up to you).
- Pour into a poco-grande or hurricane glass and garnish with pineapple and cherry.
Join The Conversation