Recipe by VO
The team moms serve these up at softball games and sell lots. Easy and really good.
Top Review by loricrenshaw
I took these on a camping trip with my son's cub scout pack. All the adults and kids LOVED them. Instead of using Doritos, I bought a few large bags of tortilla chips and divided them into quart size ziploc bags. I precooked the meat before we left so all I had to do was reheat it for about 10 minutes and lunch was ready! I was asked to keep this as a staple on the camping menus.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Pace Picante Sauce
- 6 (4 ounce) bags taco chips (like Doritos)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger with the southwestern seasoning; drain.
- Open the chips bags.
- Add into each bag:.
- 2 tablespoons meat.
- 2 tablespoons lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons tomato.
- 1 pinch onion.
- 2 tablespoon salsa.
- Serve with a plastic spoon and cheer for the Washington Demons!
- This recipe can easily be expanded from 6 to sixty.