Recipe by Cooking up the good stuff
Fiesta! This is one of my favorite dips!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ I'm not usually a fan of these layered dips, but this one turned out very nicely & was a big hit! Got to admit that I was a little put off by the lack of precise ingredient measurements, but I managed by using an almost 4 oz can of sliced ripe olives, 1 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, & about the same amount for the shredded lettuce & for 'diced' tomatoes [Optional hot peppers WERE NOT USED]! Very nice!
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- taco seasoning
- sliced black olives
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
- Spread mixture into bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Layer the rest of ingredients on top.
- Top with hot peppers if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- refrigerate if you would like to (and left overs).