Creamy, tasty, and definitely not diet food!
Make and share this Swiss Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon until crisp in Dutch oven. Remove bacon. Drain on paper towels.
- Add onions and sauté 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add potatoes, carrot and chicken broth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- I lightly blend with a stick blender to leave some chunks.
- Stir in sour cream. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- Serve garnished with bacon.