1/1 Photo of Swiss Potato Soup
Creamy, tasty, and definitely not diet food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp in Dutch oven. Remove bacon. Drain on paper towels.
- 2Add onions and sauté 10 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add potatoes, carrot and chicken broth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- 4Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- 5I lightly blend with a stick blender to leave some chunks.
- 6Stir in sour cream. Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- 7Serve garnished with bacon.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 140.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g