Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I came up with this recipe while dieting and still make it long after!
- 12 ounces ground turkey breast
- 3⁄4 cup quick oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I use World Harbors)
- 2 tablespoons sesame dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- additional teriyaki sauce, for glaze after cooking (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir oatmeal and water in large bowl; then add turkey and egg, mix well.
- Add all sauces and spices to meat mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place in a glass loaf pan lightly greased with cooking spray.
- bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
- spread 1 tablespoon of teriyaki over the top of the loaf after baking.