Sweet Heat Turkey Meatloaf
Tasty turkey meatloaf recipe using Maggi® Sweet Chili Sauce (can be found in Asian foods and sauces). Defiantly a MUST TRY! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1 -2 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup maggi sweet chili sauce, plus extra for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine meat, onion,oats,honey, carrot,jalapenos,garlic salt and pepper in large bowl and mix well. Press meat mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 70-75 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; drain. Top with Maggi Sweet Chili Sauce, let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional chili sauce, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This meatloaf was different and great! I left out the onions (personal preference) so added a little extra carrot and jalapeno to compensate. The spice was good but I would have liked a little more heat, so next time I will add an extra jalapeno. The sweet chili sauce was a great topping - thanks for posting!Reply