Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Baked Ribs with slight sweet & sour taste. This recipe was printed from Allrecipes and submitted by Lauri's LOW-CARB Cookbook.
- 2 lbs boneless pork ribs or 2 lbs boneless beef ribs
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Parboil Ribs for 3 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Place ribs in casserole dish.
- Cover with Sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Very easy, tender, and flavorful! Thanks for a great recipe.