Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is from about.com.
- 2 -3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
It was too sweet and we couldn't get it down. I turned it into a stew and tried adding some savory spices, but the sweet was too much.