- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut in chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks (or red bell pepper)
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, apple juice, cider vinegar and orange peel; blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Thread skewers with kielbasa, bell peppers, onions, and pineapples.
- When ready to barbeque, place kabobs on preheated grill.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Brush with glaze, turn and glaze again.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until hot and browned.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.