Tortilla Roll Ups
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced (optional)
- deli turkey or deli roast beef
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and ranch dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions, and olives (if using), mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cups on each tortilla.
- Place slices of the deli meat on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
Join The Conversation