Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
MMMM...great tasting and easy grilling fare!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut in chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks (or red bell pepper)
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, apple juice, cider vinegar and orange peel; blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Thread skewers with kielbasa, bell peppers, onions, and pineapples.
- When ready to barbeque, place kabobs on preheated grill.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Brush with glaze, turn and glaze again.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until hot and browned.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.
Oooh yes, great flavours in these addictive kabobs! That sauce! OMG I could eat it by the spoon. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!
This was sooooo Asian...and please don't write me to say it was invented by some German guy, cuz I'm not listening la la la. Made for ZWT #6.
This is delicious! A nice, economical meal. Thanks for a great recipe. Donna