Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
MMMM...great tasting and easy grilling fare!
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Kielbasa Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, apple juice, cider vinegar and orange peel; blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Thread skewers with kielbasa, bell peppers, onions, and pineapples.
- When ready to barbeque, place kabobs on preheated grill.
- Cook 4 minutes.
- Brush with glaze, turn and glaze again.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until hot and browned.
- Serve with any remaining glaze.
This was sooooo Asian...and please don't write me to say it was invented by some German guy, cuz I'm not listening la la la. Made for ZWT #6.
This is delicious! A nice, economical meal. Thanks for a great recipe. Donna
I love grilling when it's hot out. This is one of those dishes that come together in a snap. I used skinless kielbasa. The glaze was quick and easy to make and tasted great. The cider vinegar did give it a tart kick. I think next time I am going to increase the brown sugar and add some crushed red pepper flakes. I took leftovers to work the next day and they heated up nicely in the microwave. Made for ZWT5.