Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love sweet and sour anything and having bacon in it is a bonus for me. The flavors blend better if allowed to chill overnight.
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄3 cups Miracle Whip
- Fry bacon until crisp and brown.
- Drain bacon and crumble into small pieces once it is cool.
- Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- Add sugar, vinegar and water; bring to a boil.
- Cool until room temperature.
- Combine vinegar mixture with Miracle Whip, beating until smooth.
- Add reserved bacon.
- Chill thoroughly.
Great dressing! I followed the recipe exactly and loved the results.