Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe was printed in Cuisine at Home, February 2007. This is better served warm at room temperature.
Top Review by luvn-n-the-oven
i really liked this rice. i used sushi rice instead of regular white rice, which gave it a little more of a sticky, sushi-like texture. a nice change from boring plain rice - i'll definitely make this again. thanks for posting!
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 4 cups cooked white rice, hot
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced into half-moons
- 3⁄4 cup edamame, shelled, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted