Recipe by roxy_froggy25
A crisp, and taste sugar cookie that is to die for. I hope you have a sweet tooth!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie pan.
- Combine powdered sugar, sugar, and oil. Stir with wooden spoon until creamy.
- Add egg, vanilla, and almond, and stir.
- Add flour, cream of tartat, and baking soda, and stir til incorperated.
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls with dough and place on greased baking sheet. Flatten ball with palm. Bake 10 minutes or until very light brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.