Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this after playing around with some leftovers, in an attempt to make a quick snack for unexpected guests. *In place of fresh spinach I have used leftover cooked spinach which I drained well then chopped. **Can be prepared the ngiht before and refridgerated for use the next day.
- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 fresh peeled garlic cloves (Chopped Fine)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350f Degrees.
- Over low heat Combine Galic, Cheeses, and cream and stir until melted.
- Add in Artichokes and Spinach and mix well. Put mixture in shallow oven safe dish.
- Bake at 350f degrees for 10 - 15 minutes or until top becomes slightly golden in color.
- Serve Hot with tortilla chips, bagel chips, or your favorite crusty bread bites.