Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Canadian Living Magazine, June 2007 per 1tbsp 71 cal, trace protein, 5 grams total fat (1gm saturated)7 grams carb, trace fibre, , 0 cholestoral, 5mg sodium,
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- rinse sun'dried tomatoes and pat dry.
- Finely chop and place in small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, oregano garlic, sugar, pepper, and salt if using.
- Wisk to combine.
- Whisking constantly drizzle in oil in slow steady stream until combined.
- **can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to a week.
Tasty. I used the leftovers on some Naan bread with fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. Yum! :)
Delicious! I only used 1/2 tsp oregano rather than the full amount to keep hubby happy and Carly kept dipping her breadsticks in this. I thought we wouldn't have any for the salad fixins' but we did. The three of us enjoyed this tremendouly. TFS. Yep, I'll make this vinaigrette again.