Honey-Mustard Pork Chops – Ww 4 Pointsplus
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in small bowl or cup: mustard, honey, vinegar, and pepper.
- Transfer marinade to large zip lock plastic bag and add pork. Squeeze out air and seal bag. Coat pork completely with marinade by turning bag several times.
- Chill pork in marinade 4 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray.
- Remove chops from bag and discard marinade. Place chops on broiler rack and broil 5 inches from heat until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!