Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a light dessert - very nice after a big meal -
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups lemon sorbet, softened
- 1⁄2 cup prepared crystal light low calorie raspberry drink mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- Beat sorbet and drink in medium freezer-safe bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Freeze 45 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to mound. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve topped with the berries. Store any leftover pie in freezer.