Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I saw this recipe in a magazine ad for cool whip and Driscoll's berries. I have made it with frozen blueberries and raspberries. I have also made it for diabetics using sugar free jello and splenda. It is a very cool and light dessert for summer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 baked pie shell
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix berries in large bowl and pour into prepared pie shell.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add jello.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature and pour over berries in pie shell.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread Cool Whip over pie before serving.
This is a great pie! I used fresh blueberries and fresh raspberries (I'm tired of strawberries this summer). I also used a graham cracker crust instead of a pie shell. Very easy to make!