Summer Berry Sweet Cream Pie
photo by opal1295
- Ready In:
- two 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- In large bowl whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add whipping cream just until blended.
- Add all other ingredients and whip on low speed until consistency is thick and mixture holds its form.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and top with blueberries & strawberries or any other favorite berry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!