Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
No refined sugars (white/brown) delicious cookies!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels or 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, coconut palm sugar, splenda and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets (I use parchment paper on mine).
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.