Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from my sis who is diabetic. Now I make it for my Mother & DH, but you certainly don't have to be diabetic to enjoy it. It is so easy & delicious.
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 (1 ounce) packetcrystal lite lemonade mix (one that makes 2 qts)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Mix pudding, Crystal Lite and milk with mixer til starts to get thick.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour in graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate til set.
- Many other flavors to choose . Strawberry is also great.
A bit tart for my taste. Next time I will use only 1/2 of the tub of lemonade mix and add some Splenda. Very easy to make.