Strawberry & Banana Ice Box Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this pie one easter and everyone just had to have the recipe. If you like strawberries and bananas you will love this pie.
- Ready In:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 medium bananas
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Line pie crust with sliced bananas and strawberries.
- Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy; gradually beat in milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla; blend well.
- Pour over bananas and strawberries.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION