Sugar and Spice Turkey Breast With Peach Chutney
- Combine brown sugar, kosher salt, chili powder, ground ginger, black pepper, cayenne pepper, curry powder, ground cumin and ground cinnamon.
- Dredge all sides of turkey breast in brown sugar mixture.
- Place on a roasting rack and bake 35 to 40 minutes in a 325°F oven.
- In a stockpot, saute onion in oil until brown.
- Add peaches, cinnamon stick, fresh ginger, water, and vinegar.
- Bring to a simmer and hold for 15 minutes or until chutney starts to thicken.
- Turn off heat and add thyme, then orange zest, salt, and pepper.
- Serve as a side dish to the turkey.