Tender Crock Pot Turkey Breast
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- Rinse turkey breast and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in crock pot breast side down.
- Pour chicken broth over turkey.
- Two hours into cooking time, mix other ingredients and pour over turkey.
- Make gravy with juices if desired.
- Cook 8-10 hours in crock pot on low.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
1st time cooking turkey in crockpot & will always cook that way in the future. everyone loved it! i cut orange, lemon, & onion up to fill the cavity and garlic butter under the skin. breast was 8.5 lbs and barely fit but cooked 1st hour on high and 6 hours on low, it was perfect and juicy. thx for posting!!!