You won't believe how good this is,and it's so easy to make! My old friend, Sue, from N.Y. gave this recipe to me, and my family usually finishes it off in a day!
- Beat together Crisco and sugar.
- Mix flour, salt, powder and add to bowl.
- mix all with milk till blended.
- Put in square pan (greased) and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 375 till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sue said 30 minute.
- Remove from oven and while still hot, spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.