1/2 Photos of Sue's Coffee Cake
You won't believe how good this is,and it's so easy to make! My old friend, Sue, from N.Y. gave this recipe to me, and my family usually finishes it off in a day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together Crisco and sugar.
- 2Mix flour, salt, powder and add to bowl.
- 3mix all with milk till blended.
- 4Put in square pan (greased) and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 5Bake at 375 till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Sue said 30 minute.
- 7Remove from oven and while still hot, spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sue's Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2689.0
- Calories from Fat 862
- Total Fat 95.8 g
- Saturated Fat 46.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 1759.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 429.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 225.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g