Sue's Famous Jewish Apple Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
1 bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a Bundt Pan.
- Peel and slice the apples into square chunks, removing the cores. The chunks should be about the size of a thimble.
- Sprinkle them with the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon mixed with the 5 tablespoons of sugar and set aside.
- Beat together the remaining ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Arrange half of the apple mixture on top, cover with the rest of the batter and top with the remaining apples.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours or until the cake is golden brown.
- Turn out of pan and let stand on rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!