- 59.14 ml butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 226.79 g packagecubed herb seasoned stuffing mix (about 4 c)
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan, add the onion, celery, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook at a medium heat stirring as required until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until stuffing is moistened and ingredients are well blended.
- Form into 1 1/2" balls (approx a heaping tablespoon of mixture).
- Place balls on baking sheet and bake until golden.
- Approx 25-30 minutes.