Strawberry Rice Krispies Treats
Found some strawberry marshmallows at Walmart and thought up this tasty quick recipe. My family loves these.
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Work quickly and add rice krispies cereal to mixture, and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Use a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly into a 13x9x2 pan coated with cooking spray.
- When the treats are cooled, cut into squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are quite easy to make for a quick snack! I had thought of making these when I found the strawberry marshmallows at Wal-Mart as well (I had already tried making a chocolate version and enjoyed those). These really have a LOT of strawberry flavor and are a bit more sweet than I expected. I think I will use half strawberry and half white marshmallows next time to make the flavor more subtle. Thanks for posting!1Reply