1/1 Photo of Stuffed Tuna Salad Shells
Cold stuffed shells for an easy appetizer or healthy snack. You can sub chicken or salmon for the tuna. From Betty Crocker's Best-Loved Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package;pat dry.
- 2Rinse frozen peas with cold water to separate;drain and pat dry.
- 3Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in medium bowl and stir in tuna, onion, lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
- 4Fold in peas.
- 5Spoon one heaping tablespoonful of mixture into each shell.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Tuna Salad Shells
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 325.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells