I had a pork loin I didn't know what to do with and some leftover sausage and came up with this. Surprisingly good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butterfly pork tenderloin lengthwise.
- 3Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Spread sausage on inside to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 5Spread mustard liberally over sausage.
- 6Roll up lengthwise and place in 11 X 8 inch pan.
- 7Season with dried spices, pour chicken broth around (NOT OVER).
- 8Cover with aluminum foil, bake 20 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until done.
- 10Keep warm; pour juice into small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 11Combine water and cornstarch, stir into saucepan and keep stirring until thickened.
- 12Serve this gravy over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Sausage and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 584.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g