Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is going to be one of the best dishes you've made. Its juicy and mouth-watering. It's officially home-made.
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs pork chops (6 pieces 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 eggplant (chopped in cubes)
- 1 cooked chicken cutlet (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup shrimp (raw,no shells, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- First, clean your pork chop with vinegar and opened the meat for stuffing.
- Second, you put the pork chops in a bowl to marinate (chicken cube(1), Lawrys seasoned salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Third, you put your butter and shrimp in the saucepan mix till shrimp is cooked. Now, you add the rest of the ingredients.
- Now, you stuff your pork chops and put it in a pan to bake for at least 1 or until golden brown.
- Then, you take it out AND COOL.
- Finally, E N J O Y!